Wednesday, December 28, 2005

NAME ANALYSIS FOR: yumin loh


-----------------------

yumin:

Financial gains and status are important elements in your life. You want to do things in your own way and on your own terms. You are soft-hearted with a charitable nature. You are always involved with projects and things to do. You are relatively demonstrative in your affections. You enjoy being stroked verbally and physically. You can handle details well. You have a methodical mind.


loh:


You are fair-minded sometimes to the point of being opinionated. You have a strong need to be loved and appreciated. You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love. You have much inner strength. You work hard to achieve material success through your own efforts.


Hm..
Go HERE to analyse your name through.. Acrophonology..?
Thanks joanna jiejie.
Ha ha. Look at the bold-ed &italic-ed words. It's now up to you (who know me better) to see whether i know myself well, or not.
Er? Ha ha.


Thanks again, joanna jiejie. ;DD

-
I am still so sick.
Went to gombak to see the doc myself yesterday. Had century egg porridge &fruits hoping to recover faster. However that was in vain, i would say.



Am currently feeling the so-called (by my dad) flu-virus in my head. Know the feeling when you're just dizzy.. beyond dizzy? Ahh what am i saying. But you get what i mean don't you.
I am feeling dizzy. And puke-y ;( Darn it. The freakin' virus is making me stuffed. I wouldn't be able to do/eat just whatever i want.
Sigh.


-
You have a great deal of loyalty to those you love.

Would you say this is freakin' true? I guess it happens all the time &i don't get as much loyalty/trust/love back. *Shrug*
Know what? I'm moving on.
Darn well i am. Why should i give a fuckin' shit about what's going on when i've been trying &things are just not working out?
I know i said i'm afraid. That i didn't want to move on. I wanted to stay in secondary school &enjoy the days with my oh-so-lovely friends. But what can i do? I can't possibly retain or anything, can i? Dammit. I just gotta move on. In jc/poly.. I just have to?

I'm a person that's shy by nature. You could know the first persons we knew me in secondary school. Jessica was first. It hit me that she was shy too. Maybe shy people could hit it off better, huh?
I am soft-spoken, too.
You may see me yelling about in school or during bowling trainings.. But i am just an ordinary person who have their fears.
When i'm alone, i may be vulnerable. I guess i feel vulnerablity myself.

Take for instance when i'm taking public transport. If i'm alone (as in without any company) &the bus door just slam shut in front of me when i was about to alight, i may drop at the next stop &walk all the way back to the destinated stop.
Why? Because i'm proud. I want to keep an image of myself.

Of course, there's another alternative to yelling at the uncle to open the door, which is to profusely ring the bell ;)

-
Perhaps the dizziness is getting to me. But there's still a reason as to why i'm feeling this way. I dont feel involved no more. No more, no more. Know?
No.


Am not even bothering. So why should i feel sad over not feeling involved? I guess it's the fear.
One can never stick to a certain routine for too long. Hm.

What's perfection? Who's perfection?

-
Oh &i finally know what the hell is pwn -.-
Gahhhh!
Look at the definition here *(#(^$*^!


I'm quite sure i'm going to puke.
My blogging life may cease, soon.
Oh right you may say action speaks louder than words, girl.
Ah i dunno. Lol. Ta?

-

VALERIE'S BACK!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home